Friday, January 11, 2008

hello everybody! :)
im sucha lazy blogger heheh

i just completed a 2500 words economics essay
cos i promised my friend i will help in the research
which i didnt know it was sucha killer
cos i had to wake up 2 hours earlier everyday
just to read up on my econs and to do the proj
and after tt rush to work
mug during break times cos i dont have enough time to read up
hahaha BUT im glad i have completed it already
at least i am answerable to my friend
and i think the proj was quite acceptable hahah

thank to all my friends who have been coming to my work place to visit me
you guys know who you are
you cretainly brighten up my day man!

ESPECIALLY YOU DUDE!
thanks for visiting me one last time before you enlist
i will keep you in my prayers :) and dont forget what you promise me
im waiting for you to rescue me and im serious! haha
pls pls pls pls pls take care!

wah super sianed tt day when my boss said we couldnt quit aft 4mths
she didnt even know we're quiting at first...
until dear angela asked her :x
all of us just kept quiet and watched while angela cont'd asking her
sigh should have told her not to say anything to boss
HAHAHA and now boss wants us ALL to fufill the contract :(
HELP i mean HELP... really.

meeting babes tonight
i miss them so much
im so caught up with work im so lazy to do anything
like msg ppl, go msn, blog etc etc
just lazy... but i really miss ya all!
you babes know it! haha :)

i need to read my bible
and stop being lazy
God forgive me.

tata