Monday, January 14, 2008

ahh finally...
i finally broke down yday HAHAH
shucks dont know why but i just suddenly cant stand everything anymore
GOD HELP ME!
I REALLY NEED YOUR STRENGTH...

all the mental stress tt i face
plus the additional physical stress which others dont experience except me
standing for at least 42.5 hrs a week is no joke
and its taking a toll on me
sigh
i sound defeated now
which i dont want to be
i want to come out stronger cos i know GOD is there for me
i will hang in there

OKAY but on the brighter side
there was this customer who brightened up my day
he was asking me why i had to stand up to do my job while the others could sit
HAHAH so i was like "no choice im working ma"
and he said "do u want a chair i can donate to ur company"
HAHAH i was like " WAH I REALLY DONT MIND YOU KNOW!"
then he cont'd saying "ok what type u want short, tall, high, low ... I HAVE LOADS OF CHAIR"
then the guy's momma interupted and said "dont disturb girls la!"
HAHAH super funny la
HE WAS SO SERIOUS ABOUT DONATING THE CHAIR!

AND another day this guy came up to me and ask me if the polo tee i was wearing is for sale
i was like "NO!!!!"
and he say he really wanted our tee badly cos he thinks the design is cool
(I WANNA SAY I CAN SELL IT TO YOU QFTER I QUIT!!)
tt guy is kinda mad the design of the shirt is one of the ugliest can
haha but hes quite a stlyish guy i wonder why he want the shirt
hahahha i ask him to go down to the HQ to get!!!!!!!!

ALL THE FUNNY PEOPLE
HAHAHA