Sunday, January 27, 2008

today was a fantastic day
im having off day for today and tmr
it just feels great
i can finally have sometime for myself
its been sucha long time since i had time for myself
i either sell my time to my job
or give it to ppl whom i go out with
but today i just spent the time in fellowship with God

went for cell meeting today
then to speedlight ministry
then went to reachlight gathering
it was fabulous
God has always been there for me
i dont know how i can be so short-sighted to have neglected his presence
yes im so caught up with this world
im losing myself
what exactly am i doing man

when i see all my spiritually filled bro n sis
their hunger and thirst for God amazes me
they willingly give up their time n life to serve God
what am i doing here
staying in my comfort zone
and not going the extra mile
i hate myself for bring so lazy and self centredness
always giving myself excuses not to be involved
ministry is sucha important part of christian walk
yet i dont have a ministry

if this world and life stops at this very moment
when we all fade away and God takes over
are you accountable for what you have done?
i feel so shameful to say i am not
yes i may have not done enough
but im confessing my sins now right before God
not to anyone so dont judge me
God knows me and my heart
cos he made me

im so gonna thirst and hunger for God again
revive me OH LORD
let the fire burn again
strenghten and energize me!!

i have plans for tmr already
its gonna be a very fabulous beginning i believe
and its always not late to confess your sins before God

i really salute alex
he is such a faithful servant of God
God please use me...

tata